About Me

I am a first year First Grade teacher and couldn't be more excited to teach! I'm in a new city with a new class ready for a new adventure :)

Friday, August 12, 2011

Policies and Procedures

This is probably the most time consuming and important part of preparing for my first year of teaching. I got a call from my sweet professor who took time out of her day to help me figure out how I wanted my classroom to run and to get those wheels turning. I'm going to be using my owl theme as much as possible. I LOVE what I have so far and will be sharing a sample of my ideas once it's ready to be shared.

I have to wait until the week BEFORE school begins before I can start setting up my classroom. oh Lord help me. :) It's going to be busy, busy, busy and honestly I can't wait for it to begin. This is what I love and what I am called to do.

<3 Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment